More information concerning Customization
Clean & racy
The needle of its compass rose will take you where the wind will carry you and where the currents will take you. Let yourself be charmed by its polished case and movement plate, surmounted by its mysterious dial with 4 cardinal points. The design of the SILVERSTAR will touch the hearts of more than one and why not of women. For this model, we have chosen a full polishing of the case, this is the DNA of the brand, because aluminum will be the watchword of Schneider & Co watches. It reflects the brand's desire to stand out and offer an exceptional product. It is the watch par excellence of the distinguished Gentleman and the Gentelwoman, both lovers of traditional watchmaking. Extra-light, non-corrosive and completely anti-allergic, it is made in our workshops in Le Locle.
- Watch manufactured in Switzerland, in anodized aluminum, extra-light.
- Weight with bracelet 40.9 gr.
- The aluminum case, caseback, crown, dial, buckle and pin, as well as all the main components of the movement are made in our workshops.
- Movement Schneider & Co Mvt. SCo 38-01 with blued screws, whose plate is mirror polished, ETA 6497 compatible, with manual winding.
- 46H power reserve, three-hand display - seconds at 9H
- Alternation 21'600, 17 jewels
- Casing entirely in aluminum, case ø 44mm - thickness 10.50mm - between-horn 22mm. Polished case and crown.
- Water resistant to 30m / 3 ATM (tested 50m)
- Sapphire crystal - transparent back.
- Black leather strap, crocodile imitation, 20-22mm drop, fitted with a 20mm aluminum buckle and its manufactured pin.
- Aluminum dial, laser cut and engraved.
- In addition to the manufacture of components, Schneider & Co ensures the assembly of each one of its SCo 38 movements in accordance with the strictest watchmaking rules by a master watchmaker, in its manufacture in Le Locle.
- Each Schneider & Co watch is fitted in its manufacture in Le Locle.
- The warranty card bears the name and signature of the watchmaker who completed the stages of assembly of the movement and casing.