More information concerning Customization
Courage & Determination
B29 is the timepiece inspired by the legendary aircraft made of aluminum, with a pressurized cabin, which shattered all the aeronautical records of the time and which propelled Boeing to the rank of No1 aircraft manufacturer at the end of the war. . Having become legendary with its clean curves and shiny polished appearance, the airplane gave birth to the watch, from which it takes the design of the cockpit. This iconography is then found in the cockpit of the famous Millennium Falcon from the Star Wars saga, piloted by the no less famous Harisson Ford. On its own, it will delight fans of stars, history, aviation and of course the military. This fearless watch is crafted from aluminum, seeking minimum weight just like the B29. Equipped with the full movement with bridges designed by our engineers, the mechanism motorizes the hands with precision. It is also found to be non-corrosive and completely anti-allergic.
Ldt Edition 199 pieces
- Watch manufactured in Switzerland, in anodized aluminum, extra light.
- Weight with bracelet 42.6 gr.
- The aluminum case, caseback, crown, dial, buckle and pin, as well as all the main components of the movement are made in our workshops.
- Movement Schneider & Co Mvt. SCo 38-01 silver polished, ETA 6497 compatible, manual winding.
- 46H power reserve, three-hand display - seconds at 9H
- Alternation 21'600, 17 jewels
- Casing entirely in aluminum, case ø 44mm - thickness 10.50mm - between-horn 22mm. Case and crown polished.
- Water resistant to 30m / 3 ATM (tested 50m)
- Sapphire crystal - transparent back.
- Black openwork leather strap, treated against humidity, dropped 20-22mm, with a buckle in 20mm aluminum and its manufactured barb.
- Natural gray anodized aluminum dial, laser cut and engraved.
- In addition to the manufacture of components, Schneider & Co ensures the assembly of each one of its SCo 38 movements in accordance with the strictest watchmaking rules by a master watchmaker, in its manufacture in Le Locle.
- Each Schneider & Co watch is fitted in its manufacture in Le Locle.
- The warranty card bears the name and signature of the watchmaker who completed the stages of assembly of the movement and casing.