More information concerning Customization
60 PHANTOMS fits perfectly into our imagination, the 60 stones set upside down on the bezel, are all links in the beyond, halfway between heaven and hell. These are the 60 ghosts that protect you day and night, wearing it is a way to connect and get into symbiosis with our past and our future. Each and every one will see their mythology, their history or a path, to identify with this timepiece with clean lines. Equipped with the openwork movement offering a transparent view of the impulses of life animating the hands and with bridges designed by our engineers, the mechanism motorizes the hands with precision.
Edt limited 99 pieces
- Watch manufactured in Switzerland, in anodized aluminum, extra light.
- Weight with bracelet 32g
- The case, case back, crown, dial, buckle and pin, as well as all the main components of the movement are made of aluminum in our workshops.
- Movement Schneider & Co Mvt. SCo 38-11 ceramic microblasted matt gray, ETA 6497 compatible, manual winding.
- 46H power reserve, three-hand display - seconds at 9H
- Alternation 21'600, 17 jewels
- Casing entirely in aluminum, case ø 44mm - thickness 10.50mm - between-lug 22mm, featuring a patented decoration in addition to the traditional 4-grain setting of the bezel.
- Water resistant to 30m / 3 ATM (tested 50m)
- Sapphire crystal - transparent case back.
- Black croco imitation leather strap, chipped 20-22mm with a 20mm aluminum buckle and its manufactured pin.
- Black anodized aluminum dial, laser cut and engraved.
- In addition to the manufacture of components, Schneider & Co ensures the assembly of each one of its SCo 38 movements in accordance with the strictest watchmaking rules by a master watchmaker in its manufacture in Le Locle.
- Each Schneider & Co watch is fitted in its manufacture in Le Locle.
- The warranty card bears the name and signature of the watchmaker who completed the stages of assembly of the movement and casing.