More information concerning Customization
Drugs & Madness
defies time with its inverted setting, it defies life with its skull, it defies common sense with its name. She talks about excess with her unusual look, she talks about drugs when you look at her too closely, she hypnotizes with her black transparent movement. ROCKSTAR is located on the border between life and death, between heaven and hell. Wearing it is a way of exorcising death, defying it, or making it your own. Nostalgic for the hippie sexual revolution and the times of the great rock groups, from Queen to Floyd, from the Beatles to the Stones, each and everyone will find their story, a path, an outlet to identify with this timepiece, equipped with our openwork movement offering a transparent view of the life impulses animating the hands
Ldt Edition 99 pieces
- Watch manufactured in Switzerland, in anodized aluminum, extra light.
- Weight with bracelet 32g
- The aluminum case, caseback, crown, dial, buckle and pin, as well as all the main components of the movement are made in our workshops.
- Movement Schneider & Co Mvt. SCo 38-11 matte black ceramic microblasted, ETA 6497 compatible, manual winding.
- 46H power reserve, three-hand display - seconds at 9H
- Casing entirely in aluminum, case ø 44mm - thickness 10.50mm - between-lug 22mm, The whole watch is covered with a traditional fine 4-grain setting. Hand-made “breech-in-the-air” setting on the bezel, on the lugs, on the middle band and on the crown, the stones are set with the tip visible.
- Water resistant to 30m / 3 ATM (tested 50m)
- Sapphire crystal - transparent case back.
- Croco imitation leather strap, chipped 20-22mm with a 20mm aluminum buckle and its manufactured pin.
- Satin-brushed aluminum dial noon - six o'clock, laser engraved
- In addition to the manufacture of components, Schneider & Co ensures the assembly of each one of its SCo 38 movements in accordance with the strictest watchmaking rules by a master watchmaker in its manufacture in Le Locle.
- The traditional 4-grain setting is also carried out by our master seamer in Le Locle in our workshops.
- Each Schneider & Co watch is fitted in its manufacture in Le Locle.
- The warranty card bears the name and signature of the watchmaker who completed the stages of assembly of the movement and casing.