More information concerning Customization
Competition & Lightness
The RS PREDATOR fits perfectly and genetically into our XTREME collection, its dial decorated with the ultra-resistant fine "honeycomb" competition mesh is in total symbiosis with our collection dedicated to the extreme. It perfectly embodies the world of competition in the sumptuous design of its dial with the motifs of the iconic hexagon of the automotive world. Equipped with the openwork movement offering a transparent view of the life impulses animating the hands and the bridges designed by our engineers, the mechanism motorizes the hands with precision. With this new model, the young watch brand Schneider & Co is proving to skeptics how much it intends to be sustainable, a true watch manufacturer exists primarily through its ability to regularly produce new products, a perpetual movement of creativity of which we are very proud.
- Watch manufactured in Switzerland, in anodized aluminum, extra light.
- Weight with bracelet 32g
- The case, case back, crown, dial, buckle and pin, as well as all the main components of the movement are made of aluminum in our workshops.
- Movement Schneider & Co Mvt. SCo 38-11 ceramic microblasted matt gray, ETA 6497 compatible, manual winding.
- 46H power reserve, three-hand display - seconds at 9H
- Alternation 21'600, 17 jewels
- Casing entirely in aluminum, case ø 44mm - thickness 10.50mm - between-lug 22mm, featuring a patented decoration in addition to the traditional 4-grain setting of the bezel.
- Water resistant to 30m / 3 ATM (tested 50m)
- Sapphire crystal - transparent case back.
- Black imitation shagreen leather strap, dropped 20-22mm with a 20mm aluminum buckle and its manufactured pin.
- Black anodized aluminum dial, laser cut and engraved.
- In addition to the manufacture of components, Schneider & Co ensures the assembly of each one of its SCo 38 movements in accordance with the strictest watchmaking rules by a master watchmaker in its manufacture in Le Locle.
- Each Schneider & Co watch is fitted in its manufacture in Le Locle.
- The warranty card bears the name and signature of the watchmaker who completed the stages of assembly of the movement and casing.