More information concerning Customization
TREE OF LIFE
Nature & Roots
the tree of life connects heaven and earth. It represents the anchoring of each individual in the earth and their desire to attain the spiritual. Very often considered a lucky charm, it is found in all the major cultures and civilizations of our world. It appears especially in Celtic culture where it materializes the link between the physical world and the upper world of the beyond, but also in ancient Egypt where it is linked to several deities. The tree of life draws its resources from nature, where it is a model of strength and stability. It is through its roots, trunk and branches that the tree can flourish and this is how it teaches us how man should live his life. The tree of life represents inner wisdom, just like it, Man must have his feet firmly rooted in the ground and his head oriented towards the spiritual in order to be able to flourish. Finally, the tree represents the cycle of life, by losing its leaves it encourages people to let go, to put aside a past that prevents moving forward to make room for a renewal. Offered to people we love, it will bring good luck, love and health. This is what makes it easy to identify with this timepiece, equipped with our mechanical movement, driven by the impulses of life that pushes the hands forward.
Ldt Edition 249 pieces
- Watch manufactured in Switzerland, in anodized aluminum, extra light.
- Weight with strap 42g
- The aluminum case, caseback, crown, dial, buckle and pin, as well as all the main components of the movement are made in our workshops.
- Movement Schneider & Co Mvt. SCo 38-11 polished silver, ETA 6497 compatible, manual winding.
- 46H power reserve, three-hand display - seconds at 9H
- Alternation 21'600, 17 jewels
- Casing entirely in aluminum, case ø 44mm - thickness 10.50mm - between-horn 22mm. Case and crown polished.
- Water resistant to 30m / 3 ATM (tested 50m)
- Sapphire crystal - transparent case back.
- Black leather strap, imitation shagreen, 20-22mm drop, fitted with a 20mm aluminum buckle and its manufactured pin.
- Anodized aluminum dial, laser cut and engraved
- In addition to the manufacture of components, Schneider & Co ensures the assembly of each one of its SCo 38 movements in accordance with the strictest watchmaking rules by a master watchmaker in its manufacture in Le Locle.
- Each Schneider & Co watch is fitted in its manufacture in Le Locle.
- The warranty card bears the name and signature of the watchmaker who completed the stages of assembly of the movement and casing.